Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Words

All words will never say
all that is within me,
I think of many things
so many words to tell
you
but none will ever
encompass what you
mean to me
All words are indescribable
all words are useless at times
pain is not so hard to describe
it's either dull, throbbing, sharp
constant, intermitent
but LOVE is just not so easy
some describe it as amazing,
wonderful, great, awesome,
strange feeling, happiness,
bliss, cloud 9, swept of their feet,
special, fantastic, and so on and
so forth but the love for one
person whom one respects is
just to great to describe
to broad and never concrete
as this changes all the time
Everyday with you is different
no matter the hour or the time
of day
It is different every single
moment for however long this
might be
It is a single day, moment, second
of a lifetime spent with you
When I'm away from you
I think about you
You make me smile in my dreams
and in my day you are present
Yes, everything is new and exciting
as exciting as anything I have ever
experienced
I cannot find the words to say
that feeling you make me feel
I cannot tell you how in words
or just a few sentences all
that you encompass
I could write an entire book
of descriptions about how you
make me feel and still at the end
on the last chapter I will not be
done
for there will be more words
that I wish to tell you
but for now
I can only tell you
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment