Wednesday, April 28, 2010

She was no more

She always wish for more
to be better than before
to be someone else at times
but why?
she wished she was a better human
but it was only who
she
was
She lived her life
in disarray
and all the voices
in her
head
and she always
said
so I am good
free from myself
no ego to fight anymore
or superego to avail
nor an id to combat
because I am free
Take me or leave me
but never in between
Love me or hate me
pick a side
but never walk
on the borderline
Take me or leave me
where her last words
just before she
jumped
off the bridge
to the abyss below
where she was
no
more

1 comment:

  1. Ana
    You've encompassed in very simple words what my sister was all about. She loved you dearly because you were her FRIEND no matter what. She is perhaps better off, but what about us? I can see why she loved you so much, because despite her condition you never judged her and accepted her for who she was. You are so PURE! Thank you. From our Family to you.

    ReplyDelete