Friday, March 19, 2010

In and Out

Sleep, run, sleep more
run even more
away from the realities
of life
I am tired, exhausted,
from the dealings
of reality
There are creases, lines,
wrinkles in my
forehead they carry
the pain
of my existence
I live in and out
of this world
out and in on this world
of living
I get pull from pole to pole
as if the universe has stop
and gravity is no
longer
at my feet
In an out I live
as if in eternal sleep
I walk on this world
as if in eternal
sleep
Even when my eyes
are open
they are close
as if in a deep
stupor
Meanwhile the world
keeps on turning
orbiting in space
never stopping
always rotating
in the heels
of the universe
I live in and out
of this world
out and in on this world
of living
In and out
out and in
I live
BUT never sure
if
in this world


No comments:

Post a Comment