Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fight

There are two children in life
I am one of them and you are the other
one
we behave like such
we fight back and forth,
we are both hot headed
we both know it
we some times do not think twice
about doing anything
we just go with it and do it
but no one fights
I wish you would fight
for me
for all you say you believe in me
for all the love you say you feel for me
the love you say will never change
We both behave in childish ways
we think we have mature and learnt
but we have not
even at our age, it means nothing
just fight
that is all I want you to do
nothing else and show me
that the love you feel
is
real
I have never asked anything
of you
but I am now
fight for
us
do not be afraid to be loved
just jump and take a chance
what do you got to lose
nothing
I think
I have jumped, swam,
and even when I was drowning
I tried to keep my head up
do not let go
it is easy
to
give
up
but don't
try again and again
till you succeed, unless what you want
is to fail
and wonder for the rest of your
life
what
could have been
fight and never give up on us
and the only thing I ask is
that you fight
for
us





No comments:

Post a Comment