Monday, June 22, 2009

Creepers

They creep in my dreams
slowly they come to me
they speak to me and tell me things
I read them too
they flow from my head to this
it is hard to know how
the little creepers they make me think
they make me write
even in the middle of the night
when I'm awake they creep up too
they surround me but I tried to shake them off
it is impossible
they creep on me like angry ants
they engulf my brain
they tear my soul apart
they make me think
they bit me like a lonely wasp
trying to find what to do
the pain is too much at times
my head starts to hurt and I see little lights
in the middle of the night
they little creepers run up to my head
and make me write instead
all my dreams, fantasies, hopes
while I dream I sit next to you
and you can barely see me
even when I am standing in front of you
the little creepers make me write
in my dreams,
words creep on me like cockroaches
and finally I can take it no more so I write
to get the little creepers out of my brain

No comments:

Post a Comment