Monday, June 15, 2009

Blame me

Blame me for some of your happiness
but not your unhappiness
Blame for the smiles I have put on your face
but not the sadness you carry around
Blame me for the passion I bring into your life
but not the disenchantment you found in it
Blame me for the hearty laughs we've shared
but not for the tears that might rolled down your cheeks
Blame me for wonderful passionate nights
but not for most of the lonely ones
Blame me for making your day bright
but not for the darkness in it
Blame me for the romance I once created it
but not for the lack of it by someone else
Blame me for being the open book that I am
but not for the close books that have been in your life
Blame me for once for all the good things I have share with you
but not for the bad things others have shown you
Blame me for the respect I have given you
but never for the disrespect you have received
Blame me if you want for loving with all my heart
but never for not loving at all
Blame me for the honesty I bring with me
but not for the lies and unfounded trust other have shown you
Blame me for being a good friend and lover
but not for being callous and hateful...never
Blame me for the open mind and uniqueness I possess
but not for being different and accepting
Blame me for being so caring and loyal
but never for lack of empathy and appreciation
Blame me for showing you my true colours
but not for showing you the colours you want to see
Blame me for speaking the truth
but never for lying about who I am and what I think
Blame me for anything good I have shown you
but never for making you fall in love with me
you and you alone are to be blame for that

No comments:

Post a Comment