Friday, May 1, 2009

Not the End

Released I have found
to all my inhibitions, my troubled mind, my broken heart
it is as if a dark cloud has been lifted
I have accepted my hurt and now it is time to continue
with life
It hurt momentarily to not fault but my own
I know you still care
I know you still love me
I know you still my friend
For now, let the river flow
let it flow towards the ocean's mouth
and wash away all the undesirable thoughts
let it rinse and heal the wounds in the soul
let us move on from this dark place
Release I found in my words
a release that cannot be denied
it is the outlet to my mind
Yes, of course it hurt to not fault but my own
now it is time to move on slowly
like a breeze in the desert that touches your skin ever so softly
like the wind of a hot summer day, swiftly caressing your face
like the rain that washes our worries away
A release I found out within
I talk, I think, I feel, I write
this is my release
let me be for now
tomorrow will be
another day
in life
it
is
not
the
end

1 comment:

  1. Good one :]

    Time to move on to another level, right?

    ReplyDelete