Monday, April 13, 2009

Every Minute

We want to know each others deep secrets
what there is in our minds, but we don't know
we may think we do but we do not
we want something really bad and get it
we loved it all and we have answers
but are the answers what we need or is it just a curtain
a veil to conceal what we really feel and know
We think we know what the truth is
what remains hidden in your mind
but your eyes betray you
the kiss says more than what you want
your caress shows that you care
your hugs show the affection you want to give
Do I give you anything at all?
I know am giving you all of me for there is nothing less that I can give
do you believe it? can you feel it?
My actions, reactions and words are all over the map
even I know, I know so much I confuse myself
you probably are confused too
I do not mean to be confusing but mean anything I say
everything I say it is everything I feel
everything I feel is everything that is in my soul
in my mind, in my head, in my heart
forgive me if I confused you
it is not my intent
but the one thing I know is
that I mean every minute I spend with you
This is a road I have not travelled in some time
for now I am loving the scenery, the breeze of the water in my face
My actions, reactions, feelings, and words are all over the map
even I know, I know so much I confused myself
or perhaps I do not know as much I seem to think
I do not mean to be confusing but mean anything I say
everything it is everything I feel
everything I feel is everything that is in my soul
in my mind, in my head, in my heart
and that is all that I know
but one thing I really know for sure is
that I mean every minute I spend with you
but for now let us enjoy the loving scenery
the breeze of the water in our faces
and every touch, caress, kiss, gaze of every minute we spend
together or far apart
every minute of our lives
for short that it may be

1 comment:

  1. Very nice one :]

    hmmm....rings kinda' close to home? :]

    ReplyDelete