Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Without Reason

I will never live without reason
For there will be no reason to live
I cannot think of one reason I would not live
The air that I breath
The sun I receive
The rain falling on my head
You are the reason I live
I will never live withoutreason
As there is much to you than meets the eye
There is more to me than these simple words
I should be the reason you can live without
I will never live without reason
Because there is always a reason to exist
There is the ocean around the universe
There is the sky blue, cloudy or gray
There is the fog in the morning of something promising ahead
These are the reasons I live with
I will never live without reason
For there is so much to discover in life
There is so much to hear and feel
There is so much to touch, to caress, to love
There are a million and infinite reasons to live without reason
Find your reason
I will never live without reason
There is a reason to laugh and to cry
There is a reason to think and ponder about
There is a reason as to why you are in this world
There is only one reason and a million more....discover
I would never be able to live without reason
I want to taste every single reason in the depths of my soul
I want to hear the reason my heart beats every morning
I want to see the reason my eyes open every day
I want to touch the invisible. I want to live
I do not want to live without reason...do you?
Find you reason

No comments:

Post a Comment