Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fear

I fear you leaving and i am not sure why.
I fear that I will never see you again, after all is a big possibility.
I fear that you will forget about me and with reason.
I fear that I will never feel again your arms around me and that you will find someone else.
It is deep fear of the unkown, of the uncertainty that hangs in the balance
that could tip either way or stay even.
I fear that I will never feel your lips against mine,
not that I have felt them.
I fear not to experience your wonderful and soft hands on my body,
although we've never been together like that.
I feel the fear you feel, so deep that at times it makes me cry.

Oh! I am so silly for fearing all these things
when we have only met once, but I know you when I don't

No comments:

Post a Comment